Sunday, October 19, 2008

My One Month


My One Month hosted by My Cup 2 Yours

My bloggy friend Genny at MyCup2Yours has something really fabulous going on over at her site. Genny is spending the entire month sharing different readers posts on what they would do if they had just one month to live.

I think I have been putting off writing this post because I think sometimes it is must easier to just keep doing the same things and allowing our tasks to control us. I find I get caught up in trying to tackle the never ending to do list. But you have to ask yourself what if you only had one month what would you do? At first I started writing all of these detailed lists and decided to keep it simple and allow my favorite phrases to say it all! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite phrases!



Live in the moment.

Live the life you love, love the life you live.

Dance like no one is watching.

Will it matter in five years?

Live, Love, Laugh.

Love, Faith, Hope.

I am Blessed.

I am Loved.


The tide will turn.

Walk by Faith.

Would you like to join in? Head on over to Genny's Site.

9 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

All those are great sayings. I try really hard to just relax sometimes and just remember how lucky I really am, as hard as that is some times. Great post!

Unknown said...

I love these sayings too. What a great post. I have no idea what I would do with one month left to live. Maybe start a bucket list?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing and bringing this great idea to my attention. I have created my own if you are intersted: My One Month

~Angelina

Unknown said...

Truly lovely sentiments. I am going to check out her post. Happy weekend.
:) Robin

Genny said...

Kristen,

I'm so glad you participated!

I really loved this, especially the simple way those saying capture what really matters. Sometimes, just remembering that we are loved, or blessed, or that, if things are going badly, the tide will turn, can make all the difference in the world. Thanks for the great reminders! :)

Genny

Clare said...

i love the picture!! and the sayings are great!! wonderful post kristen:)

Snowberry Creek said...

I gave you an award - look at my blog. ~Debbie

Growin' With It said...

i'm over from genny's and i LOVED your creative way of writing on this topic. my favorite? "the tide will turn". so very, very true!
~linda

Elle said...

nice one month
yes I mentioned not making as many lists also
it is so true the to do lists can takes us away from the moment