Sunday, October 26, 2008

Feel Good Sunday: Tweet Tweet

Author Unknown

Blue birds,
Yellow birds,
White birds,
Black birds,
Any kind of bird.I
like birds.
Cute birds.
Ugly birds.
Poor birds,
Hungry birds,
Born birds,
Sleeping birds.
I like birds!
A bird in a tree
A bird in a birdhouse
A bird in a cage
A bird in a house
I like birds!
The "Tweet, Tweet" hand stamped necklace is available at Kristen's Custom Creations.


Renée aka Mekhismom said...

I like that you added the little twitter bird. What a cute addition. Nice poem too.

Suzana said...

I love it, and the poem was cute :)

Jenni Jiggety said...

Love it!!!

Good N Crazy said...

I'm going to need one that says GNO Tweet Tweet! Ha!

ali said...

Oh you are going to get a lot of orders for this one:)

Sarah said...

Just stopping by to say that your custom creations are adorable. :)