Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Charms,Charms,Charms, Awards and WE HAVE A WINNER




I have been very busy creating some custom pieces for customers. I am also working on a very large wholesale order, just in case anyone was wondering what I have been up to. Above is a pic of just a few of the pieces. I will share a gallery of some of the custom pieces in another post, they are really fun and very unique. Have I mentioned I LOVE custom orders! I think what I love about custom orders is helping a customer create a piece that holds special meaning for them.


Ready for the Winner of the Featured Reader Contest???????

Jennifer of The Dirty Shirt!!!! Jennifer can pick a piece out of my shop or a custom piece up to a $50 value.



I also received two lovely awards:



A special thank you to Scargosun for this awesome award!


A special thank you to a new bloggy friend Fire Fly Shop for the I Love your blog


Be sure to come back tomorrow for my Wordless Wednesday, it will be sure to make you laugh.

9 comments:

ali said...

Congrats Jennifer!

The Mom said...

Yay Jennifer!!

Jennifer said...

Nut-uh your not serious I won OMG thank you so much!!!!!! I am thrilled because I love your jewelry!!! Thank you Kristen :-)

Jennifer said...

Gonna add to your awards :-) I left you one at my place.

http://thedirtytshirt.com/?p=231

tollesons4him said...

Woo Hoo Jennifer!
Congrats on the awards.

Jenni Jiggety said...

Congrats to Jennifer!

Jenn P. said...

Congratulations on your bloggy awards! I also just wanted to tell you again how much I love the custom piece you made for me.

Keep It Classy, Jen said...

Congrats Jennifer!!

Kasey Hunt said...

wow, what great pieces. I'm glad to have found you on Michigan Mamas!!