Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Product Junkie Approved: Rosebud Salve

I stumbled upon Rosebud Salve about a year ago at Sephora and really love this stuff. I keep it on my nightstand and put it on my cuticles and lips every night before I go to bed. When my hands are really dry I rub it into the really dry spots too. It is under $6 so very affordable. It is a lifesaver especially living in Michigan where our winters are very long.

disclaimer: I purchased this product and did not receive a sample or any compensation and just because I like it doesn't mean you will too. I like to share the products that I love with my readers just because I am nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I have something I want to send you that I make-have you try it and tell me what you think!
Send me an address where I can mail it to you @ mjones6@suddenlink.net
My website is http://simpledelights.biz-check it out-let me know if you want it in plain or with a scent and which one.
Happy Monday!
Jill

Jules said...

This is my favorite lip balm and I also put it on every night before bed. It's so moisturizing.

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

I will have to try this out!