Monday, February 7, 2011

New in the shop: Birds and Trees

The Blessed Mama necklace has the sweetest little bird. I know I am a blessed mama for sure.


The Fly Free necklace, spread your wings and soar! Stamped with an adorable birdcage and a soaring bird.


The family tree necklace, have your families names stamped on this new piece. Let this piece symbolize the importance of your heritage.

I think maybe I am ready for spring, since the new designs all seem to center around birds and trees and both remind me of spring. We are just about tired of the snow and cold in Michigan... I am dreaming of a warm beach vacation.

Special Offer: Don't forget to use the special offer of 14% off any purchase in the shop, just enter HEART14 at checkout. Offer good until 2/14/11 and not valid on prior purchases.


La Dolce Vita

No comments: