Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Patience.....



Patience:
The capacity for calmly enduring difficult situations.
2. the ability to wait calmly for something to happen without complaining or giving up.

I designed the "Patience" necklace for those trying to conceive. As someone who had great challenges becoming pregnant this piece is near and dear to me. Both of these pieces have a rose quartz dangle charm, it is believed that Rose quartz is a bead of love and fertility. It is said to help promote pregnancy and to protect the mother and unborn fetus from miscarriage. Both necklaces are available in my shop Kristen's Custom Creations.

But now that Will is 4.5 this serves as a reminder that I need to be more patient, he is still learning and things just take time.

Are you a patient person?

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I love the inspiration for these, Kristen. Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

They are awesome! I do not have very much patience...at all.

Kel said...

Those are great. I love the top one the best. I think all mom's try to have patience and do the best they can, but after week after week of the same whining our patience it definitely tested.

Gem said...

so pretty!

i really need to work on being more patience. DH is soooo patient and he really complements me because I'm soooo impatient =)