Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Root and Sprout... and a few good things



A few weekends ago I was a guest Michigan artist at the fabulous boutique Root and Sprout, in Birmingham Michigan. Root and Sprout has some of the most unique items that are safe for your family and kinder to our environment. While I was there I couldn't resist picking up a few items for Will (see below) They also are also carrying several items from my shop and one in particular is the expecting necklace. If you are local you must stop by Root and Sprout, the owners Kelly and Susan are very hospitable and will help you select a truly unique gift.




When I saw the Bye Bye Monster and Bye Bye Monster spray in their shop I knew I had to have it for Will. Will has told me numerous times that we have monsters in our house, so I thought it was perfect. When I got home we read the book and Will sprayed the entire house and guess what he tells me that the monsters are gone, thanks to his monster spray. It is a really cute story and the spray smells wonderful it is loaded with lavender and chamomile.



Root and Sprout also carries the Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops, which are all natural and even have Vitamin C in them. Will loved them and I feel much better giving him a Yummy Earth Organic lollipop instead of a pure sugar sucker.



While I was at Root and Sprout I also met the lovely Sarah of Miss Sarah Photoart. Sarah takes the most beautiful photos and we discovered that we frequent some of the same blogs, what a small world.



You can read Sarah's blog HERE.


Happy Tuesday friends and make it a great day!

3 comments:

musicvita said...

I am sorry, the "I love you to the moon and back," is one of the most creative and cutest designs I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work, I am currently single, but when I find my special lady I think i will be returning here for an extra lovely gift!

Happy Holidays!

www.MusicVita.com

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I am following you from MBC!

Nic said...

Hi Kristen,

I came across your blog via the Follow Me group at MBC. You make beautiful jewellery! Now following...Nic