Friday, December 11, 2009

Are you done yet?

picture of Somerset Mall (one of the best malls on the planet)


Are you done with your holiday shopping yet?

We are almost done with Will but I haven't even put a dent in our other shopping. I tried to do a little yesterday and got really tired lugging around bags, hot in my new puffy coat and even more tired trying to carry my tired 4 year old, who by the time we got home spiked a fever, no wonder he was so crabby. I suppose I will have to hit the web in between finishing up orders.

P.S. The cut off for custom holiday orders from my shop is today so if you would like something please head on over!


La Dolce Vita

13 comments:

sheila said...

Oh yes I AM! lol, and...what a beautiful mall!

Tasha said...

yup

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Is that in MI?

I have most of my shopping done...thankfully the weather has turned terrible here, roads closed and travel is dangerous. Wouldn't want to be worrying about it all right now.

Though, I do need to go one more time!

Judson Family said...

Almost done shopping.. Just a few gift cards to pick up

I am Harriet said...

I've got a few things I put off and need to attend to.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/are-there-are-as-many-ways-of-falling.html

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Yep, I only buy for my kids. I make ornaments for the rest of the family that we exchange with (which isn't many).

Annie said...

No, I need to buy a couple things this weekend.

Stopping from An Island Life.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Aloha Friday. Yes, I am pretty much done. Have a great weekend!

Niks La Mode. said...

nicee mall sorrry bout ur son! my twins are just getting over the fever!

Btw wanted to let you know am featuring your custom designs on my 20 gifts under$100 :)

http://la-mode-at.blogspot.com

I will have it posted this weekend.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I just got home from doing a wee bit of shopping with Chilly...we kept getting into trouble playing with toys..lol! That mall looks fabulous!

Liz Mays said...

I'm done except for stocking stuffers now!

Anonymous said...

I am not even close to being done...

Moore Minutes said...

If I had a mall like that I may be done! ;) As hard as I try I never seem to be done until December 24th.