Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye.... Hello

Goodbye 2009!


Hello 2010!

Wishing all a very Happy New Year!!!

A new year brings new beginnings, new habits (hopefully good ones) and so many possibilities.
I am not one for creating New Year's resolutions but love this quote from Albert Einstein:

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

My hope for the coming year is to experience more joy each day in even the small things, to try new things and create some new healthy habits.

What is your hope for 2010?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy New Year to you, too!

I have the same hopes for 2010 as you do. I need to get more organized, as well.

Here's to a great year!

Amy said...

Happy New Year....

My Hope is to get some me time in... I love my family but I think I still need some time to myself.

Liz Mays said...

That was just the cutest set of photos! Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck living through JOY!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful New Year :) Adorable pictures!

ivana m. said...

Happy New Year!

tiarastantrums said...

Happy new Year girlie!