Saturday, September 12, 2009

New in the shop....

Dainty Darlings Birthstone Earrings
Pick your birthstone or select a pearl!

The Peace necklace, simple yet delivers a powerful message!

Just a few new items in the shop! The Peace necklace is available in very limited quantities I hope you like them!

Would you like to earn free jewelry? Ask me about hosting a E-Party.... so easy and so fun! email me at klacustomcreations@comcast.net

You can view my entire collection at Kristen's Custom Creations.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You're making earrings!?!? Oh, I'm in trouble now! LOL!
Both pieces are great! :)

Liz Mays said...

I'm buying those earrings ASAP. I'll put my birthstone on them. LOVE them, Kristen!

Muthering Heights said...

Very pretty! :)

sheila said...

ooh, very pretty!!!!!!
Hey, what is this metal that you use? Do you have anything that's nickel free?

Stacy Uncorked said...

Ooooh! LOVE the earrings!! I think I'm gonna NEED them! ;)

Jenni said...

LOVE those earrings!

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Those earrings are adorable! Can't decide between my birthstone & pearl....

Amy said...

These earrings are great. You are so talented. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

totally nice...love..love..love..them!!

Anonymous said...

lovely earrings!!!

emailing you now..

shraddha