Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Capture: Circles



We have had this You Are Special Red Plate for many years hanging out in our china cabinet and I am not sure what we are saving it for. I pulled it out and explained to Will that it is to be used by a special guest or to celebrate a special occasion and Will declared that it is to be used every day by him. {At least the kid has confidence.} And this chocolate cupcake was so good it doesn't even need frosting, the entire batch is long gone!

One thing I know for sure is that we should be using this plate more often!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lori said...

Cute plate and cute brownie!

deb duty said...

Great photo! The cupcake looks delicious.

Unknown said...

That is too funny :) The cupcake looks yummy!! Great shot!

Liz Mays said...

I'm glad Will is taking charge of the plate!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Okay- I have been putting off making cupcakes for over a week now. My reminder on my blackberry has been going off every 15 min for the last 3 hours today - After seeing this wonderful post- I am actually going to walk away from my addiction of looking at everyones gorgeous photos & get in there and do some baking. :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I love the plate. I bet you it sure made him feel special. :)