Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review Hasbro Family Game Night 3


Hasbro Family Game Night 3 brings five classic board games to life on Wii. Accessed through an amusement park themed hub, gamers can choose from computer-enhanced versions of Clue, The Game of Life, Mouse Trap, Twister, and Yahtzee Hands Down. Games can be played following classic rules, or under a selection of variations. Players join in the games as their own custom-designed avatars. This game can be played by one single player or multiple so the entire family can join in. It really can be played by everyone but if your little one can't read you will need to help, my 5 year old played with me and really enjoyed it.

One thing I like about this game is being able to play traditional board games with just one player, since you can play against the computer when playing solo, with traditional board games you can't do this. I found the games to be just like the classic board games and the graphics are very nice. This isn't a fast paced game so expect it to move at the pace of many board games. My favorite game is Life, it has always been a favorite and I found this one quite entertaining my 5 year old also liked this game the best. You can find Family Game Night anywhere you typically purchase video games or HERE. and is available for around $35. So the next time you are planning a family game night why not consider Family Game Night 3. Happy Gaming!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

My oldest received this game for Christmas... we love it! Clue and Life are our favorite games to play.

Anonymous said...

I will have to check into that game. I am getting bored with Wii Sports.