Monday, October 4, 2010

Yummy Apple Crisp Recipe



One of my favorite desserts to make is Apple Crisp and it is so easy to make. Do you have a favorite dessert to make?


Apple Crisp Recipe

6 apples peeled and sliced
1 c. dark brown sugar
1 cup flour
1 stick butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. uncooked oatmeal (sometimes I leave it out)

Place apples in bottom of 9x13 inch pan. Blend sugar, butter, flour cinnamon and oatmeal together with a pastry blender. Streusel over apples. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Serve warm or cold but is especially good with vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy!!!!!

5 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

this sounds really good.

Clare said...

YUMMM!!! I so love cooking with apples, and i have an apple crisp that i usually make in the fall too!

Liz Mays said...

My favorite is a cherry cream cheese dessert!

Amy said...

Oh how yummy. I hope you come and link this up for my Round Robin this Friday.. Hope all is well..

Unknown said...

Hmmmm......sounds really interesting and yummy too. :P
Thanks for sharing.

Take the Dessert Personality Test and find out your personality on the basis of your favorite dessert. I have taken the test and have enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!