Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why? Why? Why?


I love how inquisitive Will is but I have lost track of how many times in a day he asks me why certain things are the way they are. I have to admit sometimes I just don't know the answers and we will google his questions to see. When I stumbled on this book Why? The best ever question and answer book about nature, science and the world around you by Catherine Ripley I knew we had to have it. The first night we read almost the entire book and I found it just as fascinating as Will did. The book is packed with beautiful pictures and is divided into sections, it answers so many questions that I have been asked and so many he hasn't even thought of yet. I still hear the questions WHY? countless times during the day but have to say we found this book to be quite enjoyable. Maybe grab it at the library if you can you just may find it as enjoyable as we did.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I heard that word so many times from the kids I was sure my head would pop off.

What a terrific book!