Thursday, January 7, 2010

I took one for the team...





Believe it or not we haven't really had much snow this year, I know I just jinxed us and now we are going to get dumped on in Michigan, sorry Michiganders! But one thing we have had is really cold temperatures.

Even though we don't have much snow it still needs to be shoveled. So, Will and I decided to do some shoveling, so hubby wouldn't have to do it in the dark. I really do not like the cold and often question why we all live in Michigan, but when you are 4 snow is something really fabulous. Will and I bundled up and took one for the team, well I took one for the team since Will loves the snow! Kane on the other hand didn't last very long, he wanted in after playing for about 5 minutes.

So tell me have you had much snow this winter?

8 comments:

Amy said...

I am with the dog. We got snow last night and it is snowing right now..

Anonymous said...

We have had a ton of snow here in Minnesota - it is snowing right now. Thnkfully, I haven't had the opportunity to go play in it yet :-)

Liz Mays said...

On this side of the state, we've had 28 inches not counting what is falling like crazy today!

Clare said...

a ton!! we got two feet a few weeks ago, which is a lot for us in virginia. now we are supposed to get more on friday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your doggy is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your doggy is so cute!!!

Martha said...

Poor Kane! We had one storm of about 1 ft, and a couple of 1-3" storms. Hoping for a little more tonight!

My ATWT

Anonymous said...

So adorable :) we have so much snow here in IL it's soooo cold!