Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finding Joy In.....


My afternoon tea in my favorite mug always brings me joy. Why does tea or coffee for that matter taste better in your favorite mug?

My Mom gave me this mug for Christmas and I love it, my Mom knows how much Will and I enjoy the book Guess How Much I Love You and that it is the inspiration behind the I Love You To The Moon And Back necklace in my shop. Meaningful gifts are extra special aren't they?

Sometimes it is hard to find JOY but when you really look for it you find it!

What has brought you JOY lately?

6 comments:

Amy said...

it has been a few hard days for me. I got Joy from reading this post. My little one brings me joy every day too.

Melissa aka Equidae said...

my son....he'll be one on thursday and thinking of this whole year just past, its difficult to think of a different life now

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

What a sweet post. My little ones bring me so much joy. My youngest was sick this past week and seeing him that way was so sad. Gladly, he's doing better than ever.

Jamie said...

I love that book! What a great picture, too. Of course it's going to bring you joy. Totally agree about it tasting better in your favorite mug.

Visiting from The Good, True and Beautiful.

PS Love your shop!

Sharon said...

i love that book too! to the moon and back... almost makes me cry!!

Deborah said...

We love that book, too! Our little one tries to think of things farther than the moon (and back again)! She's a great answer to prayer and JOY to us!

Stopping by from Good, True, and Beautiful