Can you believe Will didn't want to eat this ice cream cone? We were at the local farm market and they were giving away these yummy ice cream cones, but Will didn't want anything to do with it, I guess because it didn't have any chocolate on it.
I can't believe summer is coming to an end and it got me thinking of some things I want to do before it is over.
- Eat lunch and dinner on our deck, as often as possible
- Go for more family walks after dinner
- Have my morning cup of coffee on the deck
- Take Will to the park more often
- Go for more bike rides, next year Will will be too big for his bike seat on the back of my bike
- BBQ as much as possible and try some new recipes
What do you want to do before summer is over?