Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've been tagged......

I have been tagged by Little Lady Bug I need to share 6 quirky things about me. The funny thing is I am at the lake with my family and they had no problem helping me come up with 6 things. I will say I agree with all of them, at least I know myself.

So here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

6 Quirky things about me:

1. I am a germ freak, I carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go. I am not as bad as Monk but pretty bad. Ask my friends.

2. I won't leave the house w/ out taking a shower, even if I was going to the beach or working out.

3. I smell everything before I eat it, and have a super sniffer 2000. I smell things other people don't.

4. I don't like fish (probably becasue it smells) I will though eat tuna fish only out of a can. I haven't really tried eating fish but know I won't like it.

5. Stains on clothes or anything drive me crazy, thank goodness for oxy.

6. When I grocery shop I never take the first item, I take the 2nd item.

I Tag the following blogs:

Cheaper than thearpy Jen

Keep it Classy Jen

Cinnamon and Honey

The Dirty Shirt


Home of the Lazy Dog


Keep It Classy, Jen said...

It's so nice to know I'm not the only have-to-take-a shower person! Oh and I like the second or third item!!

JenniBeanV said...

I've been known to shower before going to the gym too. If I am going to is going to be a clean as possible! fish here either. Not even tuna.

ali said...

Thanks for the tag! I love tuna fish sandwiches but I don't like fish either. I think because I come from a very frugal family and growing up we would catch and eat fish the WHOLE summer!

Mrs4444 said...

I had a student last year who was CONSTANTLY helping himself to my handsanitzer. It took me half the year to realize that he had OCD when it came to germs. Last week, I bought a HUGE pump for my classroom :)

Actually, I like to shower before I work out! Weird, I know, but I hate working out when I'm already sweaty or hot!

tollesons4him said...

Thanks for the tag I will put it up asap! I am also a sniffer, I have to smell my food before eating one bite!