Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pretty Little Liars


 Sometimes I think I must still be 13 years old.  I seem to like the teenager shows.  When I work on my jewelry orders I like to watch TV as it helps pass the time and makes polishing hundreds of discs a bit less boring. 

My latest obsession is Pretty Little Liars.  I will say I think each of the girls are intriguing and the adult characters are some of my favorites.  Holly Marie Combs plays Aria's mother and I loved her in Charmed.  Laura Leighton plays Hanna's Mother and I loved her in Melrose Place.  I also don't mind Chad Lowe. 

The show is about four friends who became estranged after their friend went missing.  They become united after her body is discovered and then soon after they start receiving mysterious messages. The person sending the messages is acting as Alison or  "A" and seems to know all of their little secrets.  Each episode you get another clue as to who "A" may be.  "A" creates tremendous trouble for these four friends.  I can't wait to see how this series unfolds as each episode is fantastic. 

No comments: