Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't Forget Mother's Day is May 13th



Mother's Day is fast approaching.  Do you need something special, below are just a few suggestions.  Please enjoy free shipping until Friday April 20th by entering code SHIPFREE at checkout.

The Sterling Silver A lot of Love for Nana is a customer favorite and is available as shown or can be personalized.  You can find it HERE.

Hand Stamped, Sterling Silver Grandma Necklace adorned with birthstones, a customer favorite for that special Grandma.  Find it HERE.
 
The Sterling Silver,Teach, Influence, Inspire necklace for that amazing teacher a beautiful piece adorned with a freshwater pearl.  You can find it HERE.

The Sterling Silver Together we make a family is a new piece in the shop, a beautiful necklace that is adorned with birthstones.  Find it HERE.

The Sterling Silver I love you to the moon and back with customized name disc is a customer favorite, you can view the entire moon collection HERE.

The Sterling Silver A lot of love for Grandma necklace is a simple piece that Grandma can wear proudly.  Find it HERE.

You can view the entire Mommy collection HERE. 


13 comments:

Megan said...

I heard about your shop at Tatertots & Jello. Your jewelry is so cute and would make a perfect Mother's Day gift. I love the idea of having your kids' names put on there-maybe one day when I have kids. For now, my favorite is the "owl love you 4 ever" necklace. That little owl is too cute!

justasmalltowngirlsblog.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Found your shop from Tatertos & Jello blog. I like your personalized necklace with birthdate tag.

K Richards said...

Love the Chin up Buttercup! a favorite saying of ours!

Pamela Scott said...

I came over from tatertots and Jello.. I love your live laugh love neckalace my favorite saying!!!!

Cristin Russon said...

I came from Tatertots and Jello. I love your jewelry. I would definitely get the "Hand Stamped A lot Of Love For Grandma Necklace" for my mom. It is adorable.

Heather @ A Cupcake Love Affair said...

Found you through Tatertots & Jello...love your work, especially the kiss the cook necklace!!

Heather
www.cupcakeloveaffiar.blogspot.com

Aubrey Thaman said...

Saw your blog on Tatertots and Jello and am in LOVE with the pennant necklace!

Kquizzle said...

Heard about your shop from Tatertots & Jello...I absolutely LOVE your creations!!! What a fabulous idea for a Mother's Day gift. My Mom is a new Grandmother of her second grandson and I think this would be a great way to display the little joy's in her life!!!

Jes ♥ said...

Found your blog and website over at Tatertots and Jello Blog! Thought your necklaces were super cute! My fave is Owl Love you forever and the cute Grandma one with the different colored beads! :)

Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

Visiting from tatortots and Jello and I love all the necklaces,but I love the Nana one. My kids call my mom Nana.

Misty the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty the Great said...

isiting from tatortots and jello! i love double stack a lot of love!! ohh i hope i win!!! PICK ME PICK ME ((i have no shame)) hahaah happy early mothers day!!
mbowling26@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

love your pieces some cute stuff. my fav is live laugh love w/ pearl charm... perfect..
I am terminal and I believe we should live life to its fulliest..
will wear it proudly everyday w/ my cross..