Thursday, September 8, 2011

You Capture: Back to School







Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Will. It is so bittersweet as I am sad to have him gone all day but so excited for him to learn new things. He is such a sweet, inquisitive little boy and I hope he always stays that way.


When he came out of class I asked him how he liked it and he said he loved it! He loves his new teacher, likes that he has a desk of his own and a special hook with his name on it for his back pack.... it is the little things isn't it? I hope he continues to enjoy it!



Photobucket



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a hook with my name on it. It is the little things!

Stillmary said...

Great photos! I love how happy he looks in the second one.

Unknown said...

He looks like such a big boy. Perhaps it's the glasses and leather jacket... ;) Hope he has a great year.

Terin said...

Great photos! Glad he likes Kindergarten.

pattycake said...

sad that school means the end of summer weather