Monday, August 8, 2011

Want some volume???

Recently my favorite hairspray was discontinued and so once again the quest began for some good hairspray. I grabbed a bottle of the Luxurious Volume Extra Hold Hairspray by John Frieda at Target and I have to say I am in love. The best part is that it is under $6 for a bottle and has a great hold and works well as a workable hairspray. This hairspray also prompted me to try the Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and both give you nice volume, more volume than I have ever had with other products. I have tried so many volumizing products and none of them live up to the claims. The more I use these products the more I like them. Now my hope these aren't ever discontinued.

John Frieda products didn't pay me to say this, I just happen to like these products and wanted to share, and these are my opinions and only my opinions.

No comments: