Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Guess what I am giving away at the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party? This little pretty, one of my customer favorites.

The I love you to the moon and back hand stamped necklace with custom personalized name disc.

Product detail:

The I love you to the moon and back necklace has a 7/8th of an inch sterling silver, 925 disc that has been hand stamped with the words, i love you to the moon and back, and also includes a 5/8th inch custom sterling silver name tag, that can fit up to 6 or 7 letters. The discs hang on a 18 inch sterling silver bead ball chain and is adorned with a beautiful freshwater pearl that has a fancy tip finish.

Head on over HERE to enter for a chance to win. {See below for special offer}

*****Special offer for blog friends: FREE SHIPPING enter code UPB11 at check out and click below on the image to head to my shop. Happy Shopping******

La Dolce Vita

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


BARBIE said...

Love this necklace. Your prize is at the top of my list!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

beautiful necklaces.

My name is Momma said...

Beautiful jewelry! Have a great time at the party : )

Nikki said...

Coming for a visit from UBP! Seen you several times from you capture :) Love the necklace!