Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Capture: Get outside




Last weekend we attended Holiday Nights at The Henry Ford. The weather was perfect for strolling through The Henry Ford. It was packed with Christmas cheer so if you weren't already in the Christmas spirit you would be now. That night the snow started falling and the next day we had our first big snow of the season. It made for a perfect night. I still can't believe Christmas is next week! Are you ready yet? I am not I still have so much on my to do list.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kel said...

What a beautiful night. We are going to walk through our light festival this weekend. Hopefully we won't freeze. :) Have a Merry Christmas!

Amber D said...

What a fun night, that santa looks so cool up there.

Merry Chirstmas!

Anonymous said...

Your shots are great! I really love all the colors that come out when taking photos at night.