Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcoming the holidays with a monogrammed front door wreath

Welcoming the holidays with a Monogrammed front door wreath. This was so easy and total cost was under $10 after using my Joanne 40% off coupons. All I did was spray paint the letter with bumpy black spray paint, wrap wired ribbon around a grapevine wreath and created a bow. {So simple!!!} I have an obsession with initials and will have to one day do a round up of all of my monograms and initials around the house.

What do you think?

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend     wrap    up           party!


Ali said...

So pretty!

~Laura said...

Very nice...same last initial!

Alexandra and Julia said...

What a fabulous and easy project to do. Thanks for the inspiration. I am visiting from Tartertos and Jello

Carri said...

That looks great! I always like the monogrammed ones. One day I'll have to make one :) Found you on Tatertots and Jello