Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcoming the holidays with a monogrammed front door wreath



Welcoming the holidays with a Monogrammed front door wreath. This was so easy and total cost was under $10 after using my Joanne 40% off coupons. All I did was spray paint the letter with bumpy black spray paint, wrap wired ribbon around a grapevine wreath and created a bow. {So simple!!!} I have an obsession with initials and will have to one day do a round up of all of my monograms and initials around the house.

What do you think?

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend     wrap    up           party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...same last initial!

Alexandra and Julia said...

What a fabulous and easy project to do. Thanks for the inspiration. I am visiting from Tartertos and Jello

Carri said...

That looks great! I always like the monogrammed ones. One day I'll have to make one :) Found you on Tatertots and Jello

http://carriscraftingcorner.blogspot.com