Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something new......and Special Offer


Just a few new items in the shop all hand stamped one little letter at a time. You can view my entire collection at Kristen's Custom Creations.

Special offer: For 3 or more items purchased receive 10% your entire order and or free shipping with a $50 or greater purchase. Offer only good until 8/31/09 and please leave a note at check out August09 to receive the discount or feel free to email me to arrange your order klacustomcreations@comcast.net

6 comments:

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

You know I love your work. I am going to look through your collection but am wondering, do you have anything for a mom that has suffered the loss of a child?

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

such beautiful creations!

very special indeed!

shraddha

rockinellagrace said...

Those are amazing!

Amy said...

That is very nice...

Kim H. said...

My dear, you are so incredibly talented. I'm telling ya what, one of these days when I finally get a paycheck for ME, I'm ordering myself one. I tell ya, with what I've spent on back-to-school nonsensicals, I could have about 10 of your pieces!

I especially love the "be" one -- my sister's new last name begins with a "b" and she loves all things "bee" related. Just precious.

sheila said...

Beautiful, esp the dad one!