Sunday, May 24, 2009

Feel Good Sunday: Bubbles...

There is something magical about bubbles. Will and I love to blow bubbles and it kinda makes me feel like a kid again. Go ahead and have some bubble fun today and enjoy the poem Blowing Bubbles by Ericka Northrop.

Blowing Bubbles - Poem by Ericka Northrop

Come with me; forget your troubles.
We'll take some soap and make some bubbles!
We can make them big or small;
It isn't very hard at all.
I can't be angry, sad or blue
When blowing bubbles-now, can you?
Just blow your blues into each one.
We'll watch them sparkle in the sun.
We'll send them out into the sky.
There go your troubles!

What do you do when you want to feel like a kid again?


Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

LOVE that picture! Princess Nagger is all about blowing bubbles - she always wants me to chase them around and pop them as she blows them...creates some hilarious moments for sure! ;)

Adie said...

What a cute poem! I love to swim with my kids. They seem so calm in the water. said...

We love bubbles always so much fun!

A Psych Mommy said...

What a great pic! When I want to feel like a kid, I love to go on the swings at our park