Saturday, March 29, 2008
A few things about me...
I received this email from a friend and thought it would be kinda fun to put this on my blog.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Childcare provider(at one time I wanted to be a teacher)
2. Receptionist for my Dad's business.
3. Staffing Manager for Robert Half International
4. Division Director for Robert Half International (basically I was a headhunter and managed other headhunters) I worked at RHI for 11 years!
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
2. Home Alone
3. Pretty Woman
4. Toy Story (only because Will loves it)
Four places I have lived:
Four TV shows I watch:
2. Men in Trees
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Riches
Four places I have been:
3. San Fran
4. All over Florida: Sanibel, Anna Maria Island, Etc.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere warm
2. The Spa a day of pampering would be great!
3. On a shopping spree
4. At the park w/ Will (but it needs to warm up!)
Four things I look forward to:
1. SPRING and SUMMER I am a warm weather girl, why do I live in Michigan???
2. Playing outside w/ Will once it is warm
3. Spring Clothes Shopping
4. Going to the lake
Well now you know a little bit about me!