Thursday, February 7, 2008

It has arrived.....

Just a reminder The featured Charity for February is Apraxia Kids and you can find more information at A portion of the profits for each necklace sold will be donated directly to Apraxia Kids.
The "Hope Speaks" necklace is now available and can be purchased at
The "Hope Speaks" necklace is a 16 mm sterling silver disc that has been hand stamped with the words "Hope Speaks". The necklace includes a blue swarovski crystal and a star charm. The charms hang from a 16 inch sturdy sterling silver snake chain. The letters on the necklace have been antiqued to make them stand out and it is finished with a polish.
I hope you like this necklace, I really enjoyed designing it for such a great cause!


c-dog said...

Hi. My son was recently diagnosed with apraxia and I came across this post while doing some web research. It's a beautiful necklace and I'm thinking of ordering one for my wife ... do you mind if I ask what amount (or what portion of the profit) is donated per necklace?

Kristen Andrews said...

Hi There. I am glad you like the necklace. I don't mind you asking at all,10% of proceeds will be donated directly to Apraxia Kids.